204 Home Forums 20Forum Tues. Aug. 14 Short Newbie Tuesday, earlier start/finish time, 5:30pm-7:30pm

This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Bruce K. 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Bruce Krupke

Hello Hobie Newbies,

Our next Newbie Tuesday will be the 14th, starting a little earlier than normal, let’s try for 5:30. The reason for the earlier than normal start is because we have a Hobie Cat Fleet meeting at 8pm at Borio’s Restaurant just down the road. So we’ll have to be off the water by 7:30 to get to the meeting on time. If you can arrive earlier please let us know by posting on this Forum below. After the 14th, we’ll only have two more Newbie Tuesdays, the 21st and the 28th! Wow how fast summer goes by!

All Newbies are invited to attend the Fleet meeting. We talk Fleet business, sailing and more. This will be our planning meeting for our annual Labor Day “OUTING” to be held over the entire Labor Day weekend, starting Friday night August 31 through Labor Day. The Outing is held at Chedmardo Campgrounds in Pulaski NY on Lake Ontario. All Fleet members, families and guests are invited to attend. If you are a Fleet member there is no charge, if you aren’t a Fleet member there is a charge per person, not a big one, contact our Treasurer Bill Whalen (bill204204@yahoo.com) for the amount. It is a great time, come for one day or all three!
    Thanks,
    Bruce K.

• #83835 Reply

Kevin

Hey, I’ve never been out with you guys and am a novice sailor but I would like to come out if you are going out tuesday night.

Kevin A.

• #83873 Reply

Bruce K.

Newbie Tuesday is cancelled for tonight due to the weather. We will have one on the 21st and 28th.

All are welcome to come to the Fleet meeting starting at 8pm at Borio’s Restaurant, hope to see you all there!

Thanks,
      Bruce K.

• #83852 Reply

bill

i’ll be there to skipper

• #83866 Reply

Jen Desiato & Bettina Jermano

Hi! We would like to attend this Tuesday 8/14.

• #83867 Reply

Ken Knapp – Commodore

Commodore – Ken will be there to skipper!

• #83868 Reply

Leslie Taylor

I plan on being there.

• #83870 Reply

Doug

Yes, I plan to be there

• #83871 Reply

Kevin A

Unfortunately something came up and it doesn’t look like I will be out of work in time to make it tonight as I originally planned. I’m hoping to make it next week for the last one though! Sorry for the short notice.

Kevin

• #83872 Reply

Jen Desiato & Bettina Jermano

Change of plans…won’t be able to make it today but will plan for next week. Sorry!

Reply To: Tues. Aug. 14 Short Newbie Tuesday, earlier start/finish time, 5:30pm-7:30pm
Your information: