204 Home Forums 20Forum Sign up/Post here if you want to participate in Newbie Tuesday, June 25

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Therese Straigis 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Bruce K.

Hey Newbie sailors, want to try out a Hobie Cat Sailboat, join us on Tuesdays at 6pm at our Marina located at 6695 Lake Shore Rd., Cicero. If you want to bring a friend or family member that is great. To participate please post your RSVP HERE NOW. Park at the Baptist Church across the road. Come ready to get on the water, we show up no matter what the weather, if it isn’t safe, we’ll call it at 6pm and have a Chalk Talk, (a.k.a talk sailing!).

For more information, click on our WEBSITE http://www.fleet204.com Events tab/Newbie Tuesdays.

If you have a used Hobie and need help with it, bring it to Newbie Tuesday, but be sure to contact our Fleet members Bob Longo rmlongo@aol.com or Bruce Krupke brucewkrupke@gmail.com in advance.

There won’t be a Newbie Tuesday on July 10th, that is our Fleet social meeting at Borio’s Restaurant, you are invited to attend. Our last Newbie Tuesday for the year will be August 29th.

Thanks and see you on the Water!

Post here if you have questions.

Bruce K. and Bob L.

• #97508 Reply

Matt Ruddy

I plan to be there and take out boat with the kiddos.
    Matt

• #97509 Reply

bill

i’ll be there…..bill

• #97517 Reply

Leslie Taylor

I plan on being there and will most likely be bringing a newbie friend,

• #97534 Reply

Bob

looks like 6-7 Newbies coming. Could use a few more skippers. Can anyone help? post here or text me. thx
    Bob

• #97535 Reply

Barry

Be there with WAVE- aiming for 4:30

• #97552 Reply

Therese Straigis

I have three people coming, but I will not be able to take them out. One of them is my coworker, Josh Pringle who was there for come sail with us day. He would like to learn how to drive, so he can take out my boat. He would not mind learning to drive on the wave or 16 for tonight

The other two are brand new to sailing

Reply To: Sign up/Post here if you want to participate in Newbie Tuesday, June 25
Your information: