204 Home Forums 20Forum Only 2 Newbie Tuesdays left!!! Sign up here if you are coming this Tues. Aug 20

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Bob Longo 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

Bruce

Only 2 Newbie Tuesdays left!!! Sign up here if you are coming this Tuesday Aug 20th. We’ll try to start at 6, arrive at 5:30. Come on out and sail!

Post here or contact Fleet members Bob Longo rmlongo@aol.com 31five 2five6 7oh61 or Bruce Krupke brucewkrupke@gmail.com Three one 5 four two 7 one 7 one 9.

Newbie Tuesday is for those who have a genuine interest in Hobie Sailing and potentially Hobie Racing.
    Tuesdays at 6pm at our Marina located at 6695 Lake Shore Rd., Cicero. Bring a friend or family member too.

Please post your RSVP HERE newbies and skippers.

Park at the Baptist Church across the road.
    Come ready to get wet with sturdy shoes you can walk into the lake with. If you have a pfd bring it but we should have everything needed. We show up no matter what the weather and call it on-shore there if need be. Will have a Chalk Talk a.k.a. talk sailing, if we can’t go out.

For more information, click on our WEBSITE http://www.fleet204.com Events tab/Newbie Tuesdays.

If you have a Hobie and need help with it, bring it to Newbie Tuesday.

You are welcome to join our Fleet and participate in all our social events as well.

Thanks,
    Bob and Bruce

• #98856 Reply

bill

i’m in!

• #98861 Reply

Matt Ruddy

We are also in!

• #98865 Reply

Leslie Taylor

I’ll be there.

• #98877 Reply

Michelle E De Witt

Adam and I will come!

• #98882 Reply

Rick

I’ll be there.

• #98883 Reply

Bob Longo

All. Everyone above is noted. There are a few boats coming back from Oswego Regatta and will need some help from Newbies and everyone pulling off trailers and setting back up on shore. Good way to learn how the boats work.
    Any skippers that can help are welcome as well.
    See everyone up there ~6:00pm.
    Thanks
    Bob and Bruce

Reply To: Only 2 Newbie Tuesdays left!!! Sign up here if you are coming this Tues. Aug 20
Your information: