204 Home Forums 20Forum Newbie Tuesdays July 2nd at 6pm, join us on the Water!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  David Lucas 2 months ago.

• Author

Bruce K.

Hey Newbie sailors, want to try out a Hobie Cat Sailboat, join us on Tuesdays at 6pm at our Marina located at 6695 Lake Shore Rd., Cicero. If you want to bring a friend or family member that is great. To participate please post your RSVP HERE NOW. Park at the Baptist Church across the road. Come ready to get on the water, we show up no matter what the weather, if we decide not to go out, we’ll call it at 6pm and have a Chalk Talk, (a.k.a talk sailing!).

For more information, click on our WEBSITE http://www.fleet204.com Events tab/Newbie Tuesdays.

If you have a used Hobie and need help with it, bring it to Newbie Tuesday, but be sure to contact our Fleet members Bob Longo rmlongo@aol.com or Bruce Krupke brucewkrupke@gmail.com in advance.

There won’t be a Newbie Tuesday on July 10th, that is our Fleet social meeting at Borio’s Restaurant, you all are invited to attend. Our last Newbie Tuesday for the year will be August 29th.

Thanks and see you on the Water!

Post here if you have questions.

Bruce K. and Bob L.

• #97737 Reply

Bruce Krupke

Post here if you decide to come this week for a head count, thanks.
    Bruce K.

• #97747 Reply

Matt Ruddy

I plan to be there with the kiddos.
    Matt

• #97752 Reply

Adam Bulter

My girlfriend and I would love to give sailing a try. Were in for this tuesday!

Adam

• #97757 Reply

Therese Straigis

I will be skippering tonight.

• #97758 Reply

Therese Straigis

My friend Josh Pringle would like to get out on a Wave….16 isn’t quite his speed. He went out with Doug on Sunday and loved it, but would like to try driving the boat. I took him out on the 16 with him eventually driving, he was also there on Come Sail with Us day.

Any chance a Wave will be there to take him out?

• #97978 Reply

Kyle Roberts

Hello,
    I’d like to attend a newbie Tuesday on July 16th. I have acquired a used Hobie 16 and would like to learn all about it. I will bring it with me. Thanks guys!

• #98025 Reply

Bill

I’ll be there this Tuesday. 7/16

• #98033 Reply

David Lucas

Hello,

I am looking forward to Newbie Tuesday on July 16! I am bringing a party of 4 (myself included). None of us have our own Hobie and we have never done this before. We are very excited!!

If for some reason it is cancelled due to weather, please let me know! Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
      David L

Reply To: Newbie Tuesdays July 2nd at 6pm, join us on the Water!
Your information: