204 Home Forums 20Forum Newbie Tuesday August 7. Post here if you want to participate. Only 4 more!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Leslie Taylor 4 months ago.

• Author

Bruce K.

If you are someone wanting to try out Hobie CAt sailing on our Newbie Tuesday, please post here. Let us know how many are attending in your group. Click here for all the details.
    We like to start by 6pm, try to be ready.

We only have 4 Newbie Tuesdays left this summer! Hope you can join us.
    Bruce K.

• #83779 Reply

bill

i’ll be there to skipper

• #83781 Reply

Sean

Hi,
    Sean B. again. I posted in the main forum before this post showed up. I would like to join you guys this Tuesday for the event. See you then.

• #83782 Reply

Maxwell K.

Our trampoline has started to rip, so sadly no sailing for us. If I can track down some material for a patch I will be there sewing tomorrow night.

• #83797 Reply

Virginia

Aaron and I are planning to come tonight.

• #83798 Reply

Bill Ziegler

I was hoping to be there, but as of this morning, Cicero had about a 60% chance of showers for early evening so I made other plans. Now it looks like one mid-afternoon shower followed by good weather, but too late for me now to change my plans. Don’t give up on me.

• #83800 Reply

Leslie Taylor

Sadly, I looked and the weather this morning and didn’t sign up and then made other plans so I won’t be there. The weather is now looking god so enjoy! See you next week.
    Leslie

Reply To: Newbie Tuesday August 7. Post here if you want to participate. Only 4 more!
Your information: