204 Home Forums 20Forum Newbie Tuesday, Aug. 21

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Therese 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Bruce K.

If you would like to get out on a Hobie Cat sailboat, you have a chance Tuesday, 21st. Since the sun goes down now before 8pm, we’ll try to start at 5:45pm. Post here if you are a Newbie or a skipper who can participate.

We’ll show up no matter what the weather and wind forecast is, you never know what will happen. If it isn’t storming around us we’ll go out. Come dressed appropriately, it is getting a bit cooler, wear long sleeves, water shoes, we’ll have PfDs if you don’t have one.

See you Tuesday!
    Bruce K.
    ps: Tuesday August 28 will be our last Newbie Tuesday for the year. But we may do some weekend sailing, we’ll keep you posted on this forum, or contact us. See the July newsletter for contact information.

and all Newbies are invited to our Fleet meetings, we’re changing September’s meeting to the 21st I believe due to a major conflict with the national championship regatta, keep watch…for more info…

• #83920 Reply

Stephenie Ruth

2 sea scouts can definitely attend,others may be interested. I’ll let you know ASAP

• #83924 Reply

dave tulowiecki

Cindie and I are going to be there. Winds look good!

Got some pretty good pictures from last race, is there anywhere I can post or email?

• #83927 Reply

Leslie Taylor

Colleen W. and I plan on being there. I ‘m not sure about the weather but I’ll take my chances.

• #83929 Reply

Therese

Hey its Hondo! I am looking to come out for Newbie Tuesday tonight. I know I am not technically a newbie, but it has been two years since I have sailed, so a little rusty. I would love to skipper or crew, I just want to get on a Hobie. I bumped into Nicole who offered her boat to me as well. I also may be bringing out a 1-2 newbies who are interested in sailing. It is almost the end of the season, but better late then never to get back on the boat!

Reply To: Newbie Tuesday, Aug. 21
Your information: