204 Home Forums 20Forum NEWBIE TUES 8-13 Sign up here. 3 left this summer. Newbies and Skippers.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Adam Bulter 3 days, 7 hours ago.

• Author

Bob

3 Newbie Tuesdays left!!! Sign up here if you are coming this Tuesday Aug 13th. There is a Fleet meeting that night at 8:00 so will end as close as possible to 8:00. Everyone welcome to come to Fleet meeting at Borio’s Restaurant.

Post here or contact Fleet members Bob Longo rmlongo@aol.com 31five 2five6 7oh61 or Bruce Krupke brucewkrupke@gmail.com

Newbie Tuesday is for those who have a genuine interest in Hobie Sailing and potentially Hobie Racing.
    Tuesdays at 6pm at our Marina located at 6695 Lake Shore Rd., Cicero. Bring a friend or family member too.
    Please post your RSVP HERE.
    Park at the Baptist Church across the road.
    Come ready to get wet with sturdy shoes you can walk into the lake with. If you have a pfd bring it but we should have everything needed. We show up no matter what the weather and call it on-shore there if need be. Will have a Chalk Talk a.k.a. talk sailing, if we can’t go out.

For more information, click on our WEBSITE http://www.fleet204.com Events tab/Newbie Tuesdays.
    If you have a Hobie and need help with it, bring it to Newbie Tuesday.

• #98695 Reply

Barry

I will be there around 4:30 (a Wave)

• #98700 Reply

Leslie Taylor

I plan on being there.

• #98702 Reply

Andrew Caldwell

Will pop up from the sheriffs camp!

• #98707 Reply

Bob Longo

Great on above attwndees! 5 or 6 Venture Scouts expected as well. Any skippers who can help also appreciated. Thank you. Bob n Bruce
    Remember fleet meeting after. All welcome.

• #98711 Reply

Stoyan Lazarov

I will be there. New newbie, looking forward to it.

• #98721 Reply

Michelle E De Witt

I and a friend would love to come and learn!

• #98722 Reply

Adam Bulter

I’m planning one coming with one other person if there’s still room

Reply To: NEWBIE TUES 8-13 Sign up here. 3 left this summer. Newbies and Skippers.
Your information: