204 Home Forums 20Forum LAST Newbie Tues 8-28-2018 Post Here or txt/call SKIPPERS AND NEWBIES

This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Bob and Bruce 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Bob

This is the LAST Newbie Tuesday this summer. We have 3 or 4 Venture Crew Members coming. Anyone else who is planning on being there please post here or call/text me th reee onefive 2five6 7 061

As always SKIPPERS are needed please!

Thanks for another great season!!!
    Bob and Bruce (with lots of help:)

• #83980 Reply

Matt Ruddy

Hi Hobie gang,
    Im a newbie (came with my 2 sons Colin and Quin 2x last summer)and would like to join you guys for Newbie Tuesday this week. Thanks!
    Matt

• #83981 Reply

Bob Longo

OK Matt. Some others coming as well. Any skippers available??

• #83994 Reply

Steve & Deb

Will be there…. Deb’s making cookies now!

• #83995 Reply

Therese (Hondo!)

I will be skippering Nicole’s boat. I have 3-4 Crossfit friends coming out. 1 guy in his 30’s is tentatively coming. A 1 Mom in her 30’s and her two teenage (13 & 14) sons are definitely coming. They will bring their own life jackets

• #83997 Reply

Therese (Hondo!)

UPDATE: The 1 guy in his 30’s is coming with his 10 year old son.

• #83998 Reply

Barry

I’ll be there with a Wave

• #83999 Reply

Eileen

We are 3 newbies that are interested for tonight if there is room for us.
    ages 28, 58 and 63.
    Thanks Eileen

• #84001 Reply

Cooper

Hi, me and another sea scout would like to join you tonight for sailing, we came before and would like to again! Thanks
    Cooper

• #84002 Reply

DougA

I plan to attend 8-28

• #84003 Reply

Virginia

Aaron and I are coming tonight!

• #84005 Reply

Bob

Hi everyone. I see the posts and please come. I have asked more skippers to volunteer so be patient. We will get everyone out!
    Bob

• #84031 Reply

Bob and Bruce

To ALL. That’s it for 2018. Whew! Good one. This past Tuesday we had ~20 “Newbies” Some repeat, some with their own boats… and about 10 boats on the water. It was tight but I think everyone got out!
    Thanks to all Fleet 204 Skippers who helped this year. Always appreciated!!! And all the Newbies who got their feet wet (sorry) on a Hobie this summer! You are all welcome to join Fleet 204 http://www.fleet204.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Boat_Show_Trifold_Brochure_2016.pdf (cut and paste) or see the Links tab above. We do other things besides sailing during the “off” season. We also sail down south in the winter so check the Regatta Tab above to see where life takes us.
    Join us on Facebook at “Hobie Fleet 204”
    There is always something going on with the Fleet. Don’t be shy.
    Best and Kindest Regards to all!
    Bob and Bruce

Reply To: LAST Newbie Tues 8-28-2018 Post Here or txt/call SKIPPERS AND NEWBIES
Your information: