204 Home Forums 20Forum First of the Year, NEWBIE TUESDAY 6/18, POST HERE NOW NEWBIES AND SKIPPERS

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  bill 4 months ago.

• Author

Bruce Krupke

Hey Newbie sailors, want to try out a Hobie Cat Sailboat, join us on Tuesdays at 6pm at our Marina located at 6695 Lake Shore Rd., Cicero. If you want to bring a friend or family member that is great. To participate please post your RSVP HERE NOW. Park at the Baptist Church across the road.

For more information, click on our WEBSITE http://www.fleet204.com Events tab/Newbie Tuesdays.

If you have a used Hobie and need help with it, bring it to Newbie Tuesday, but be sure to contact our Fleet members Bob Longo rmlongo@aol.com or Bruce Krupke brucewkrupke@gmail.com in advance.

There won’t be a Newbie Tuesday on July 10th, that is our Fleet social meeting at Borio’s Restaurant, you are invited to attend. Our last Newbie Tuesday for the year will be August 29th.

Thanks and see you on the Water!

Post here if you have questions.

• #97392 Reply

Matt Ruddy

Colin and I will be there. Rob is bringing our boat for orientation and hopefully a quick sail.

• #97395 Reply

Bob Longo

So far 3 possibly 4 Newbies have responded to me directly, Rob is delivering Matt’s 16 as he posted. Weather should be 70-70F with clouds but no r#$% (not saying the R-word). If there are any skippers that can make it please post or txt me. BK is out of town today.
    Thanks
    Bob
    315-t wo fi-v-e 6- 7 O 61

• #97396 Reply

Virginia

Hi, Aaron and I will be joining tonight!

• #97402 Reply

bill

i’ll be there. Jack Parish wants to try skippering my boat.

Reply To: First of the Year, NEWBIE TUESDAY 6/18, POST HERE NOW NEWBIES AND SKIPPERS
Your information: