204 Home Forums 20Forum CALLING ALL WAVE SAILORS

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Doug Ahlsen 1 week ago.

• Author

Mimi

Lets coordinate when we can get the most boats on the line on Thursday nights!!!

If we all use the 20Forum often, we can increase our numbers-which means- increasing our skills.

I will be there this Thur 6/20, 6/27 next is a strong maybe.

Barry can not make it this Thursday 6/20, he will be there 6/27

I hope to go out Tuesday night 6/18. If any Waves want to join me that would be AWESOME! Planning on working on gybing and conditioning.

Also I heard that some folks might be unsure of the racing rules. Here is a link to the US Sailing Store; for $3.00 you get a waterproof card that puts it all in a nut shell.

Rules in Brief

We could do a basic rules chalk talk, nothing to detailed, just the basic “need to know stuff”.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone:>

Mimi

• #97385 Reply

MIKE D

I will be there tomorrow and plan to race thursday

• #97510 Reply

Mimi

Four EXCELLENT races in super wind last Thursday. Mike D. broke a rudder arm before the first race:<.

Bill Walen won two, I won 2.

Barry is a definite for this Thursday, I’m still a maybe. Pretty sure Mike D is going.

Who else in going?

Mimi

• #97521 Reply

Herb

We have a wave on the beach at our house if anyone wishes to experience that wavy feeling. Give me a call directly

• #97610 Reply

Mimi

Unforunatly I can’t make the Fleet race tonight:< Sorry Wave fans.

• #97742 Reply

mimi

Who is racing a Wave on the fourth of July?

1:00 start

I’m all in!

Mimi

• #97749 Reply

Barry

I will be there as well!

• #97935 Reply

Doug Ahlsen

This is my summer to figure it all out. Questionable when I will feel up to racing. Thanks you folks for taking me out last year on Newbie Tuesday. Planning on committee boat for today 7/11

Reply To: CALLING ALL WAVE SAILORS
Your information: