204 Home Forums 20Forum 7-23-19 NEWBIE TUESDAY (Newbies and Skippers Post Here)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ken 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

Bob

Last week was another 10+ turn out. Sign up here if you are coming on July 23rd. Many skippers helped out last week(thank you!) including a Newbie with a new (to him) 16.
    Post here or contact Fleet members Bob Longo rmlongo@aol.com or Bruce Krupke brucewkrupke@gmail.com
    For people who have a genuine interest in Hobie Sailing and potentially Hobie Racing.
    Tuesdays at 6pm at our Marina located at 6695 Lake Shore Rd., Cicero. Bring a friend or family member too.
    Please post your RSVP HERE.
    Park at the Baptist Church across the road.
    Come ready to get wet with sturdy shoes you can walk into the lake with. If you have a pfd bring it but we should have everything needed. We show up no matter what the weather and call it on-shore there if need be. Will have a Chalk Talk a.k.a. talk sailing, if we can’t go out.

For more information, click on our WEBSITE http://www.fleet204.com Events tab/Newbie Tuesdays.
    If you have a used Hobie and need help with it, bring it to Newbie Tuesday.

• #98183 Reply

Bruce K.

See you there, Thanks Bruce K.

• #98197 Reply

Matt Ruddy

We are back from camping and plan to be there.
    Matt

• #98207 Reply

Kyle Roberts

I’ll be there along with my father to finish up my boat and hopefully get on the water. Thank you guys for all the help, great group of people!

• #98213 Reply

bill

i’ll be there

• #98224 Reply

Leslie Taylor

I’ll be there.

• #98244 Reply

Ken

I’ll be there to skipper…

Reply To: 7-23-19 NEWBIE TUESDAY (Newbies and Skippers Post Here)
Your information: